Huobi Global Will Support AAC Mainnet Swap
To support the AAC (Double-A Chain) mainnet upgrade, Huobi Global will convert ERC-20 AAC tokens to mainnet AAC tokens automatically for holders. Deposits and withdrawals for ERC-20 AAC tokens will be disabled once the upgrade is completed.
To distinguish between new and old AAC tokens, the old AAC tokens will be renamed AACOLD after the upgrade (hereinafter old AAC tokens will be referred to as AACOLD), and new AAC tokens will be called “AAC”.
The detailed arrangement is as follows:
- Cancellation of all AACOLD orders in the Pool account and return of related assets to Exchange account.
- Suspension of AACOLD deposits and withdrawals at 02:00 (UTC) on Apr 18, 2022.
- Disabling of all AACOLD spot trading pairs and cancellation of all pending AACOLD orders (AACOLD/BTC、AACOLD/USDT) will take place at 03:00 (UTC) on Apr 18, 2022.
- Snapshots of users' positions will be taken at 16:00 (UTC) on Apr 18, 2022, after all orders are canceled. Users' AACOLD will be converted to AAC on a 1: 10 basis.
- Resumption of deposits, withdrawals, and trading of AAC will be subsequently announced, please stay tuned.
- The system will cancel the AACOLD orders at the specified time and return the assets involved to your Exchange account automatically, please cancel all pending orders before 03:00 (UTC) on Apr 18, 2022 to avoid any risks.
- The system will suspend the display of AACOLD price once trading has been disabled. AACOLD will be excluded from the calculation of users' total balance, and your actual holdings will not be affected.
- Given the high price volatility, trading digital assets carries a high level of risk. Please assess your risk appetite and risk management strategies before trading digital assets, and make prudent, informed decisions. Please read our detailed risk reminder at https://www.huobi.com/support/en-us/detail/360000188081.
- Anything contained in any of Huobi Global promotions, announcements, banners, or other publications (hereinafter referred to as "Promotion") is for information purposes only and should not be construed as trading advice or recommendations. Huobi Global makes no representations or guarantees in respect of any Promotion, any activity on Huobi Global conducted by users is carried out at their own risk. Huobi Global shall not be liable for any losses users may incur from such activities.
April 16, 2022
Find us on
Huobi Global reserves the right in its sole discretion to amend, revise, or cancel this announcement at any time and for any reasons without prior notice.